Parish of Our Lady of Good Counsel & Guardian Angels in Elton, Bury (Diocese of Salford).
Dates: 1886: 1957: Consecrated 21 October 1966
Our Lady of Good Counsel & Guardian Angels, Harvey Street, Elton, Bury, BL8 2RD
|Phone||0161 764 1630|
|Click here to email Our Lady of Good Counsel and Guardian Angels|
St Marie and St Joseph, (0.8 miles)
St Marie and St Joseph, (1.2 miles)
St Hilda, Tottington (1.7 miles)
St Mary and St Philip Neri, Radcliffe (2.2 miles)
St Michael and St Bernadette, Whitefield (2.9 miles)
Nearest Schools and Churches are calculated `as the crow flies` and may not be the closest or easiest when travelling.